THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER
Maybe Jesus would’ve responded like this:
Forgive him. You can never expect to be forgiven when you do things wrong unless you’re willing to forgive.
How would you respond? Please choose one of the options below
- Option 1 – Do you think you need to ask for Liam’s forgiveness for the way you have acted?
- Option 2 – Just forget about it, everything is back to normal.
- Option 3 – Aren’t you happy that at last Liam is home?
- Option 4 – If you are willing to say to Liam “I forgive you”, it may help you feel better and begin to restore your relationship.
- Option 5 – Tell Liam you will only talk to him if he comes and tells you he is really sorry.
The Bible says...
Jesus gave a prayer showing us how to ask for forgiveness. 'Forgive us our sins. Just as we forgive those who have sinned against us.' - Luke 11:4
Jesus said, 'Christ must suffer and die and rise again from the dead on the third day. With my authority, take this message of repentance to all the
nations. There is forgiveness of sins for all who turn to me.' - Luke 24: 46-47
What happended next...
Ben heard from friends that Liam was sleeping rough, and having a hard time. Eventually Liam came home, although Ben found it difficult to forgive his brother.