CAN YOU GIVE JACK SOME ADVICE?
“I could use a friend right now. Sure, I’m no David Beckham, either to look at or on the football pitch. I’m not athletic, maybe it’s because I’m overweight. I’m quite happy with my weight, but some of my ‘mates’ aren’t. They keep calling me names. At first it was funny… now the humour hurts. I feel so alone”
The Bible says...
When he had been rejected, King David said, 'When I am afraid, I will trust in God.'
'The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance. But the Lord looks at the heart.' - 1 Samuel 16:7
How would you respond? Please click on one of the options below
- Option 1 – Have you spoken to anyone about your feelings?
- Option 2 – Just ignore your ‘mates’, it's only words!
- Option 3 – You should go on a diet.
- Option 4 – It’s what’s on the inside of a person that really matters.
- Option 5 – Give as good as you get! Tell your ‘mates’ they’re a bunch of stick insects.