CAN YOU GIVE KYLIE SOME ADVICE?
“My best friend, Clare, missed school for several days. I talked to her mum and she said she was very sick. Her mum called the doctor, who said it was some kind of virus. I’m worried that it could be worse, it reminds me of when my nan died.”
The Bible says...
'Is anyone of you in trouble? He should pray.' - James 5:13
When speaking to a man whose daughter was very ill, Jesus said,' Don't be afraid, trust in me!' - Luke 8:50
How would you respond? Please click on one of the options below
- Option 1 – Have you spoken to anyone about your feelings?
- Option 2 – Trust me, it will all be OK in the end.
- Option 3 – There’s nothing to be afraid of. Doctors can cure everything these days!
- Option 4 – Have you asked if you can see Clare?
- Option 5 – Clare just wants to get out of school.